More information: https://www.engineering.iastate.edu/ecs/students/career-fair-students/
Career Fair Information for Students
Whether looking for an internship, co-op, full-time position, or
networking for the future, don’t miss these opportunities;
hundreds of employers will be participating in the fair!
February 8, 2022 12 PM- 5 PM
(Scheman Building and Hilton Coliseum)*
February 16, 2022 10 AM- 5 PM
(Virtually through CyHire)
All Iowa State Engineering students and alumni are encouraged to
participate in both the in-person and virtual career fairs.
*Please note that our ability to offer the in-person option may change and guidelines for the in-person fair may be modified as the COVID-19 situation and corresponding federal, state, local, and institutional guidance continues to evolve.
Student early registration is now open! Stop by the Marston Hall 3rd Floor Hallway to get your name badge!
- For the in-person fair on February 8th:
- Register early to save time on the days of the fair! Register and get your name badge just outside of 3200 Marston starting January 24th (open 8am – 5pm) through February 4th. Simply swipe your ISU ID (or type in your ID number) to register and get your name badge.
- You can also register the day of the career fair on the ground floor of the Scheman Building at noon.
- For the virtual fair on February 16th:
- Simply log into your CyHire account, click into the virtual engineering career fair under the ‘Events’ section, and click the ‘Attend’ button.
- Note that you will be asked to submit a resume when you RSVP, so make sure to update it beforehand (see our resume best practices here). Resumes will be released to participating employers approximately 1 week prior to the virtual fair, so it’s in your best interest to RSVP by that date. However, you can RSVP up until the day of the career fair.