More information: https://www.engineering.iastate.edu/ecs/students/career-fair-students/
Career Fair Information for Students
Whether looking for an internship, co-op, full-time position, or
networking for the future, don’t miss these opportunities;
hundreds of employers will be participating in the fair!
February 8, 2022 12 PM- 5 PM
(Scheman Building and Hilton Coliseum)*
February 16, 2022 10 AM- 5 PM
(Virtually through CyHire)
All Iowa State Engineering students and alumni are encouraged to
participate in both the in-person and virtual career fairs.
*Please note that our ability to offer the in-person option may change and guidelines for the in-person fair may be modified as the COVID-19 situation and corresponding federal, state, local, and institutional guidance continues to evolve.
Employers: Career fair participation information can be found here
Student early registration is now open! Stop by the Marston Hall 3rd Floor Hallway to get your name badge!
- For the in-person fair on February 8th:
- Register early to save time on the days of the fair! Register and get your name badge just outside of 3200 Marston starting January 24th (open 8am – 5pm) through February 4th. Simply swipe your ISU ID (or type in your ID number) to register and get your name badge.
- You can also register the day of the career fair on the ground floor of the Scheman Building at noon.
- For the virtual fair on February 16th:
- Simply log into your CyHire account, click into the virtual engineering career fair under the ‘Events’ section, and click the ‘Attend’ button.
- Note that you will be asked to submit a resume when you RSVP, so make sure to update it beforehand (see our resume best practices here). Resumes will be released to participating employers approximately 1 week prior to the virtual fair, so it’s in your best interest to RSVP by that date. However, you can RSVP up until the day of the career fair.