Iowa State University’s Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECpE) has a strong tradition of research excellence. From developing the encoding process used in nearly all fax machines to inventing the world’s first infant respiratory augmentor to help babies breathe, our faculty and graduate students have made major advancements that impact the technology people all over the world use every day. Today, our faculty and students continue the department’s tradition of research excellence.
Impact Report The ECpE department publishes an annual Impact Report that features several of our faculty and students’ recent research achievements. View current issues and download PDF copies of past issues below.
- 2021 Impact Report | (PDF) | (E-Version)
- 2020 Impact Report | (PDF) | (E-Version)
- 2019 Impact Report | (PDF) | (E-Version)
- 2018 Impact Report | (PDF) | (E-Version) | (Video)
- 2017 Impact Report | (PDF)
- Research Highlights 2014 | (PDF)
- Research Highlights 2013 | (PDF)
- Research Highlights 2012 | (PDF)
- Research Highlights 2010
- Research Highlights 2008
- Research Highlights 2006
- Research Highlights 2004