Maurice “Jack” London is a 1937 graduate of the Electrical Engineering Department in the College of Engineering at Iowa State University. Jack had a successful career in the utility industry in the Chicago area with Commonwealth Edison. He also lettered in baseball during his time at ISU. In honor of the impact that Iowa State had on his life, Jack has established the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at ISU as a significant benefactor of his estate.
Jack London Chair in Power Systems Engineering
- ECpE assistant professor earns first research grant since joining ISU
- CCEE and ECpE “Glass Box” research published
- Cyclone Engineer Mai Zheng receives prestigious NSF CAREER award
- Researchers building cyber-physical system to monitor crops, drive decisions, boost yields
- Generations of Innovating: Father-Son Duo Trailblaze the Tech World