The controls and dynamical systems research is at the forefront of control theory and novel applications of controls perspectives. Recent thrusts are providing exciting results that pertain to interactions of information theory and control theory, discrete event systems, distributed control, dynamical systems viewpoints to control, and controls and systems perspectives to nanotechnology. The controls and systems group has strong interactions with a large controls-related faculty across the campus. The group also collaborates across disciplines.
Faculty in This Group
- Center for Nondestructive Evaluation (CNDE)
- Electric Power Research Center (EPRC)
- Information Infrastructure Institute (iCUBE)
- Institute for Physical Research and Technology (IPRT) Centers
- Discrete Event Systems Lab
- Control Engineering Education Lab