Our mission is to address the performance, power management, security, reliability, and cost issues in computer and network systems and the development of distributed programming models.
In computer system design, active research projects include developing microarchitecture solutions to achieve high-integrity, security, privacy, and energy efficiency; and designing embedded systems, high-speed processors, and memory systems.
Current Research Areas
- WDM-based optical networking
- Wireless, ad hoc and sensor networks
- Network quality of service
- Data structures and algorithms for distributed computer systems
- Middleware solutions
Faculty in This Group
- Information Infrastructure Institute (iCUBE)
- Information Assurance Center
- Institute for Phyiscal Research and Technology (IPRT) Centers
- Virtual Reality Applications Center (VRAC)
- VLSI Design Center