To satisfy all graduation requirements, students will need to be aware of several rules, procedures, and forms that can guide them through the electrical and computer engineering degree programs. Below is information on important rules and procedures and links for downloading forms.
Undergraduate Rules and Procedures
To learn about specific rules and procedures within the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECpE) see the links at the right. For additional details on academic rules and procedures, consult the ISU Catalog. For 4-year degree plans (flowcharts) and technical electives lists, see Flowcharts.
Not all forms are available online. Most forms are for the current ISU Catalog only, so if your program is based on a previous catalog, contact your academic adviser to get the appropriate forms. You can visit the ECpE Student Services Office to obtain a form not listed below. All forms below are in Word document format, unless otherwise specified.
GENERAL EDUCATION FORMS
- 2014-15 Student Objective and General Education Component (PDF)
- 2013-14 Student Objective and General Education Component (MS Word)
PROGRAM OF STUDY FORMS
- 2014-15 Electrical Engineering Program of Study (PDF)
- 2014-15 Computer Engineering Program of Study (PDF)
- 2013-14 Electrical Engineering Program of Study (MS Word)
- 2013-14 Computer Engineering Program of Study (MS Word)
ADDITIONAL UNDERGRADUATE FORMS