The ECpE Student Services Office, which is located in 2205 Coover Hall, is dedicated to helping students who are majoring in electrical, computer, and software engineering. Academic advisers in this office can help students with:
- Registering for classes
- Transferring courses from other institutions
- Understanding degree program requirements
- Finding university resources
- Making academic decisions and finding solutions to academic problems
- Navigating university, college, and departmental systems
- Career planning
- Personal concerns
Meet with an Adviser
Students can meet with an academic adviser in the ECpE Student Services Office by either scheduling an appointment or stopping by the office during walk-in hours. Walk-in hours are typically held during busy times of the year such as during registration and at the beginning of each semester.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT: Call 515 294-6092 or stop by 2205 Coover Hall to schedule an appointment with an academic adviser.
- Normal business hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Closed on university holidays and weekends
For questions, please contact Vicky Thorland-Oster, ECpE Student Services Manager, at 515 294-8778 or email@example.com. For a list of ECpE Student Services academic advisers and staff, see the ECpE Directory.