The ECpE Student Services Office, which is located in 1212 Coover Hall, is dedicated to helping students who are majoring in electrical, computer, and software engineering. Academic advisers in this office can help students with:
- Registering for classes
- Transferring courses from other institutions
- Understanding degree program requirements
- Finding university resources
- Making academic decisions and finding solutions to academic problems
- Navigating university, college, and departmental systems
- Career planning
- Personal concerns
Meet with an Adviser
Students can meet with an academic adviser in the ECpE Student Services Office by either scheduling an appointment or stopping by the office during walk-in hours. Walk-in hours are typically held during busy times of the year such as during registration and at the beginning of each semester.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT: Call 515 294-8403 or stop by 1212 Coover Hall to schedule an appointment with an academic adviser.
- Normal business hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Closed on university holidays and weekends
- WALK-IN HOURS: If you have a quick question, you may see your adviser on walk-ins. Walk-ins are limited to 5-10 minutes. If you would like more time with an adviser, please set up an individual appointment. You should attend the walk-in period for your assigned adviser. Walk-In Hours are subject to change without notice.
- Bob Thompson – Mondays 4 – 5 p.m.
- Carrie Graves-Warden – Wednesdays 4 – 5 p.m.
- Tony Moore – Thursdays 4 – 5 p.m.
- Vicky Thorland-Oster – Fridays 4 – 5 p.m.
For questions, please contact your academic adviser using the information below.
|Administrative Assistant||Student services administrative assistant||1212 Coover Hall||515 email@example.com|
|Graves-Warden, Carrie||Academic Adviser||1212C Coover Hall||515 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Moore, Tony||Academic Adviser||1212E Coover Hall||515 email@example.com|
|Thompson, Bob||Academic Adviser||1212A Coover Hall||515 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Thorland-Oster, Vicky||Manager, Student Services||1212D Coover Hall||515 email@example.com|